Δεν έχετε προϊόντα στο καλάθι αγορών σας
Δείτε το καλάθι σας »

Αρχική

Η Εταιρεία

Σύνθεση Η/Υ

Καλάθι Αγορών

Εκτύπωση

Επικοινωνία

Βοήθεια

Αγαπημένα
Αναζήτηση - Βρείτε προϊόντα με το όνομα τους ή το part number τους





Δείτε όλα τα διαθέσιμα προϊόντα μίας συγκεκριμένης εταιρείας.




Βρέθηκαν 13 προϊόντα. Πατήστε στα βελάκια για να τα ταξινομήσετε όπως εσείς θέλετε ή στο όνομα του προϊόντος για αναλυτικές πληροφορίες.

Επιλέξτε τα προϊόντα
παρακάτω και πατήστε
Ταξινόμηση κατά: Κατασκευαστή | Μοντέλο | Διαθεσιμότητα | Τιμή
επιλεγμένο Seagate 1TB BarraCuda Compute SATA III [ST1000DM010]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34630
1TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Generic Use, Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing. The BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry. The BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available. Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance. SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance (with NCQ). Seagate Secure models provide Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) hardware-based datasecurity and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy driveretirement. They meet NIST 800-88 media sanitization specif, Συμβατό και με το SATA II πρωτόκολλο
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Άμεσα διαθέσιμο στο κατάστημα  
 
Τιμή: 44,27 €
Με φπα 24%: 54,89
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 2 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 1TB SkyHawk Surveillance SATA III [ST1000VX005]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34635
1TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Surveillance Use, SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer & reduce the need for post-deployment support. ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time & play back video footage the remaining 10% & supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives. Workload rating of 180TB/year allows it to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems. NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID & multi-drive systems. ATA streaming support sustains recordings for smooth, uninterrupted footage., Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, improving reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 50,00 €
Με φπα 24%: 62,00
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 1TB IronWolf NAS SATA III [ST1000VN002]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34644
1TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, NAS Use, IronWolf is designed for everything NAS. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing & RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible. High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives. Rotational Vibration (RV) mitigation. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster., Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload & download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you're a creative professional or small business. Designed for always on, always accessible 24x7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 58,87 €
Με φπα 24%: 73,00
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 2TB BarraCuda Compute SATA III [ST2000DM006]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34631
2TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Generic Use, Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing. The BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry. The BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available. Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance. SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance (with NCQ). Seagate Secure models provide Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) hardware-based datasecurity and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy driveretirement. They meet NIST 800-88 media sanitization specif, Συμβατό και με το SATA II πρωτόκολλο
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 66,53 €
Με φπα 24%: 82,50
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 2 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 2TB SkyHawk Surveillance SATA III [ST2000VX008]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34636
2TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Surveillance Use, SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer & reduce the need for post-deployment support. ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time & play back video footage the remaining 10% & supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives. Workload rating of 180TB/year allows it to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems. NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID & multi-drive systems. ATA streaming support sustains recordings for smooth, uninterrupted footage., Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, improving reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 71,37 €
Με φπα 24%: 88,50
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 3TB SkyHawk Surveillance SATA III [ST3000VX010]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34637
3TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Surveillance Use, SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer & reduce the need for post-deployment support. ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time & play back video footage the remaining 10% & supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives. Workload rating of 180TB/year allows it to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems. NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID & multi-drive systems. ATA streaming support sustains recordings for smooth, uninterrupted footage., Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, improving reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 95,16 €
Με φπα 24%: 118,00
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 2TB FireCuda Gaming SATA III [ST2000LX001]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34290
2TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Gaming Use, Combining flash technology with a hard drive platform, the FireCuda 2.5 flash-accelerated hard drive represents the fastest 2.5" hard drive available. Flash-accelerated technology delivers blazing load speeds that allow for nonstop performance, play & productivity up to 5x faster than standard HDDs. The FireCuda provides customers a high-performance experience while being able to store massive amounts of data, all within a thin 7mm z-Height. Green Hybrid feature reduces device power consumption, helping users extend their drive's life & keep their costs down with a power-efficient drive. , Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC) enhances performance by using NAND flash, DRAM & media caching technologies, enabling users to load applications & files even faster. Adaptive Memory technology identifies frequently accessed data, thereby providing the data faster, consuming less power & extending drive life.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 96,77 €
Με φπα 24%: 119,99
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 5 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 4TB SkyHawk Surveillance SATA III [ST4000VX007]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34638
4TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Surveillance Use, SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer & reduce the need for post-deployment support. ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time & play back video footage the remaining 10% & supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives. Workload rating of 180TB/year allows it to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems. NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID & multi-drive systems. ATA streaming support sustains recordings for smooth, uninterrupted footage., Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, improving reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 1 εργάσιμη  
 
Τιμή: 120,89 €
Με φπα 24%: 149,90
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 4TB IronWolf NAS SATA III [ST4000VN008]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34645
4TB, 64MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, NAS Use, IronWolf is designed for everything NAS. AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing & RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible. High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives. Rotational Vibration (RV) mitigation. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster., Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload & download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you're a creative professional or small business. Designed for always on, always accessible 24x7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 10-15 εργάσιμες  
 
Τιμή: 130,56 €
Με φπα 24%: 161,89
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη
επιλεγμένο Seagate 6TB SkyHawk Surveillance SATA III [ST6000VX0023]
Κωδικός Προϊόντος: 001-34639
6TB, 256MB, 7200rpm, Bulk, SATA III, Surveillance Use, SkyHawk is built to keep systems in the field longer & reduce the need for post-deployment support. ImagePerfect firmware supports 24x7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time & play back video footage the remaining 10% & supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives. Workload rating of 180TB/year allows it to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems. NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID & multi-drive systems. ATA streaming support sustains recordings for smooth, uninterrupted footage., Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, improving reliability in surveillance solutions. Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Διαθεσιμότητα:
Κατόπιν παραγγελίας σε 10-15 εργάσιμες  
 
Τιμή: 194,76 €
Με φπα 24%: 241,50
Κατεβάστε το φυλλάδιο του προϊόντος  Εγγύηση: 3 Έτη

Σελίδες: 12
Πληροφορίες: | Αρχική | Η Εταιρεία | Υπηρεσίες | Τεχνική Υποστήριξη | Επικοινωνία | Δήλωση Απορρήτου | Όροι Χρήσης | Χρεώσεις Τεχνικού Τμήματος
Βοήθεια: | Εγγύηση Προϊόντων | Τρόποι Παραγγελίας | Τρόποι Πληρωμής | Τρόποι Αποστολής | Επιστροφές Προϊόντων | Θέσεις εργασίας
HP Partner   Microsoft Gold Partner   Intel   Dell Partner   APC-Technology-Partner   Veeam Partner   Epson   Western Digital   Gigabyte Gold Partner
 
 
Secured by PayPal

  • Όροι Χρήσης και Δήλωση Απορρήτου
  • Οι τιμές μπορούν να αλλάξουν χωρίς προειδοποίηση.
  • Δέσμευση τιμών γίνεται μόνο μέσω ηλεκτρονικής παραγγελίας και επιβεβαίωσής της.
  • Οι φωτογραφίες και τα video των προϊόντων είναι ενδεικτικά.
  • Η τιμή στα προϊόντα σε προσφορά ισχύει για το διαθέσιμο απόθεμα.
  • Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
  • © 2000-2017 Msystems.gr All rights reserved
    developed by
    vistoweb