|Κωδικός Msystems: 001-44632|
Χωρίς ΦΠΑ: 188,63 € 188.63
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 1800TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 1GB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 4400 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 750k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 700k|
|Dimension (W x H x L)||80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||18.8mw|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
Toshiba BiCS4 NAND Flash optimizes circuitry and architecture by increasing to 96 layers for higher storage space per unit area. 800MT/s throughput on the AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD far exceeds that of PCIe 3.0x4 devices for superior storage performance.
With the new PCIe 4.0 controller, AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 5,000 MB/s for sequential read, and up to 4,400MB/s sequential write. Sequential Read performance of PCIe 4.0 SSDs is up to 40% faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing with faster and smoother, gaming, streaming, and graphics intensive rendering.
The Full Body Copper Heatsink takes into account the heat transfer from key components on both the front and back of the device, the controller and NAND Flash. Full copper heatsinks have 69% higher heat transfer capacity compared to aluminum heatsinks giving AORUS NVMe Gen4 SSD the best heat dissipation for read/write performance.
Compared with a plated M.2 heat spreader, new efficient copper heat spreaders with 27 fins add more surface area which improve thermal transfer from heating sources to obtain thermal balance sooner. Moreover, Optimized fin array design does great heat exchange with any direction of air flow. Both unique design make sure key components of PCIe 4.0 SSD to keep suitable working temperature under ultra high transfer rate.
|Μοντέλο||AORUS NVMe SSD Gen4 1TB|
|Read Sequential||up to 5000 MB/s|
|Write Sequential||up to 4400 MB/s|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)||1.75 PBW|
|Προτεινόμενη Χρήση||Everyday Use|